Wednesday 28 May 2014

Tutorial: Quilted tea cozy


I've got a quick and easy quilted tea cozy tutorial up on imagine gnats today (or, actually, I guess it was yesterday - I've been busy, okay?!) It even got picked up on CraftGossip.com as well! Woo hoo! The design was originally concocted for a recent charity auction and I loved it so much I wanted to make another one to keep and thought others might like to make one of their own.

Speaking of sewing for a good cause, have you seen that the Hottie Project 2014 has just kicked off on the Big Little blog? I've been following Lisa's blog since just after last year's project and I was so bummed to miss out the first time around. So excited to start making a few hottie cozies! I'm sure Lisa won't mind me sharing her own words about the project:
It started with a simple idea... and after an incredible response last year from kind and generous crafters around New Zealand (and the world!) we are excited to launch "The Hottie Project 2014"

With your help, we are hoping we can make winter a little cosier and warmer for a bunch of lovely children by creating a BIG stack of lovely warm hottie covers to keep Christchurch children cosy this winter. 
The cozies are due at the end of June so there's plenty of time to get sewing if you'd like to participate, just pop on over to the Big Little blog for all the details or click the button below. They even provide tutorials and templates if you don't know where to begin!

http://biglittletales.blogspot.co.nz/p/the-hottie-project.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, thanks so much for joining in with the Hottie Project! Lovely to have you on board. Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...