Tuesday 13 September 2011

A sucker for pink (quilt preview)

It seems that somewhere along the way, I became a sucker for pink! I don't know when/how it happened, but it did. The most likely reason is having a cute little blond girl who just looks so damned adorable in pink. But anyhow, all of a sudden pink has become my go-to colour. Case in point, my latest quilt:


There is so much to love with this quilt: the sophistication of the solid grey next to the girly pinks, oranges and greens; the way the little flags of colour line up so neatly, the speed with which it's coming together, the fact that all of these fabrics were on hand in my stash already...oh, this one is going to be hard to part with when the time comes!


Since taking these photos, the quilt top has been pieced together and now I just need to figure out what to bind and back it with. Hmmm...sounds like a trip to the fabric store is in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...