Saturday 26 February 2011

Matchy, matchy

I was digging through my files the other day when I came across these pictures from a post that never was back in December. This was the fantastic little matching game I bought for my nephews for Christmas.


Can you see what makes this one so special? The images are all local Vancouver landmarks. Love it!


I bought it from a local crafter who was making her debut at the pre-Christmas Portobello West market in November. Sadly, I've since forgotten her name and can't find her anywhere online...anyone know who I'm talking about? She had the images custom printed and she assembled and trimmed each tile by hand. I'd love to get my hands on another set if anyone out there can help me find her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...