Tuesday 7 December 2010

2 + 2 = cute

This darling little blouse used to be a bed sheet. Can you believe it? You may remember, I picked up the fabric ages ago at Value Village and it has been sitting patiently waiting to be made into something adorable ever since.


The pattern is the 2 + 2 blouse by Oliver + S. It's the first one I've done by them, and I love it. Nice and easy to follow and beautifully drawn. I'm bummed that I didn't buy the larger size though, this really won't last Abner very long.


My plan is to make this one of Abner's handmade Christmas gifts for this year. I hope she gets a few wears out of it, before we pass it on to someone else...hey, Allie, think this would look cute on Lexi?

1 comment:

  1. Heck yes. I will gladly get some wear out of it if it doesn't fit Abby for long. You're so freakin talented. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...