My daughter cracks me up. She doesn't always mean to, but some of the things she comes up with are hilarious. Here are a few that I wanted to jot down for posterity:
- Mid-"Noooooooodon'twantogotosleepnooooooooo" scream last night, she paused to calmly say "bless you" when TDSH sneezed out in the living room. She was right back in full-scream mode less than a second later. Such a sweet girl we're raising!
- Tonight she actually rolled her eyes back in delight when she tasted dinner [sadly, I can't take the credit for the delicious meal...it was all TDSH's doing].
- She loves to put things on her head and walk around until she bumps into things. I know we should probably stop her, but it's so darned cute!
- All week she's been saying "moccoli see-oh-dee". It wasn't until today that we figured out she was saying "broccoli smoothie." I don't have a clue where she came up with the idea, but it sounds pretty gross to me.
- She stuck a ball down her shirt the other day just to make us laugh. We did. 'Cause it was hilarious.
- Tonight she said "Happy New Year" to everyone she could think of...including the milk.
- When asked, "Who's your favorite mommy/daddy?" She answers with our first names. Actually, she calls us by our names quite often. I'm getting used to it.
- She was given an Elmo doll at Christmas and since she's never seen Elmo before, she named him Marshall. We don't know anyone named Marshall so I have no idea where she got it from.
- She loves to use her diapered butt to erase the chalkboard.
- She comes up with faces like this:
There are so many more, but, of course, now that I'm trying to write them down, I can't think of any.