Saturday 26 November 2011

Free printable: Advent activity cards

You'll recall, last year I whipped up a last-minute advent calendar for Abner. She absolutely loved it and I've been looking forward to using it again this year!

With the start of advent just around the corner, I've been racking my brain trying to come up with ideas for activities to put in the bags this year. It seems to me that it would be nice to have a set of printed cards I could bring out year after year instead of brainstorming new ideas each year. [Does that make me sound lazy, or what?!]

To help my fellow last-minute mamas and papas out there, I've done up an advent activity printable that includes 30 activity cards and six blank cards.


Just print out the two-page PDF (be sure to print single-sided!) and cut out the 24 cards that work best for your family. I opted to print ours on a light-weight cardstock so that the cards will last for more than one season. You can use the blanks to write in your own special ideas too! I'll probably slip a few treats and stickers in with the activities too.


 Enjoy!

UPDATE: I've changed the hosting service for the PDF file to Google Docs. Sorry to anyone who was annoyed at having to sign up for that other service! I wouldn't have uploaded it there if I'd known about that.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE. You rock. I'm making up my bags tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...