Saturday 8 November 2008

Added a new feature

You may have noticed that I've added a new feature to my blog: music. I sincerely hope your volume wasn't cranked too loud. My apologies if it was. Anyhow...at the bottom of the page you'll now find a little playlist I've created for you to enjoy while visiting my site. Hope you like the music - maybe you'll enjoy it, maybe you'll learn about a few new bands, maybe you'll hate it. Regardless, I'll be adding to it from time to time. Got a song or band you think I'd like? Add it in the comments.

Want to make one for yourself? Check out Project Playlist. It's this totally awesome site that operates like a search engine for online music. You're playlist is basically a list of links to music posted legally (or so they say) on other people's pages. And it's free. Niiiice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...