Friday 12 July 2013

The shop is open!


Big news of the day: the shop is open once again! Not everything is listed just yet, but there's already a good selection of quilts, bunnies, hair accessories, mug rugs and coasters to get the ball rolling. The ever-popular Busy Chevron quilt pattern is back too; this time as an instant download. In the coming weeks I'll be adding lots of new things including more quilts, more hair accessories, reversible baby dresses, a few more tote bags, and heaps of made-to-order items.

I'm keen to get going on some custom work so let me know if you've got a project for me to get started on. Quilts make great baby, anniversary or wedding gifts or get a group together and give one as an extra special gift to some lucky friend.

Oh, and if you live in Dunedin and want to make a purchase, just send me a convo (in Etsy) before you place your order and you'll save the shipping costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...