Friday 28 June 2013

Teetering tower of quilts ready for market


This is just a selection of the quilts I'll have on hand at tomorrow's Midwinter Arts Bazaar. In addition to these gorgeous quilts, I'll have baby dresses, sleep sacks, stuffed bunnies, greeting cards, notepads, wrist cuffs, patchwork coasters, tote bags, tooth fairy bags, upcycled pouches, brooches, hair accessories, and more. Phew! I hope it all fits on the table.

Stop in and say hello to me and my crafty friends: Tinker and Little Minx!

Northern Artery Midwinter Arts Bazaar
St. Martins Hall, Northumberland, North East Valley
Saturday, June 29
11 am - 4 pm

Eftpos won't be available on site, so be sure to talk to me about alternate payment arrangements if you've got your eye on one of my quilts. Always a good idea to bring plenty of cash to a craft market. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...