Saturday 8 June 2013

Scrap busting: hair accessories



The scrap busting never ends around here. My go-to project for the smallest of my scraps is fabric covered button hair elastics. I originally got the idea from the Flax and Twine blog, but there are lots of people making similar items. These were the last of my button sets from Canada. I'm a little bummed out to see that similar products here in NZ are WAY more expensive (what else is new!)

The hair bows are a new one for me. I found the free pattern on the Oliver + S blog and have whipped up several for Abner lately. I have yet to sew a single Oliver + S pattern that I didn't like. Liesl is so good at what she does! The best thing about these hair bows is that each one takes less than five minutes!

What's your favourite speedy fast sewing project?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...