Thursday 2 May 2013

Best mac & cheese ever


That, there, is the yummiest bowl of mac and cheese you ever will see.

Abner and I love macaroni and cheese. We used to have a box of KD (Kraft Dinner) every couple of weeks or so back home (don't judge). At first we were sad to realize they don't have it here. [Well, actually they do have Easy Mac, but that's just not the same.] But, then I made up my own fancy pants version. I can't even begin to describe the yumminess I created!

Three different cheeses!

Caramelized onions!

Oh my gosh, it was so delish! I just had to share it with you all. The mac and cheese recipe is now posted over on my food blog if you'd like to make some yourself. It's the perfect lunchtime food for these chilly autumn days (or the chilly spring days parts of Canada seem to be experiencing this year.)

And because I know you're wondering...

Yes, those are original issue 1977 Star Wars action figures. They like to hang out on the table during lunch.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...