Thursday 28 April 2011

The prettiest bunting ever!

One of the things I like best about sewing for other people is that I get to work on so many different types of projects. One week it's a quilt, the next week it's lunch bags and then on to a duvet the week after that. It's been rare that I've been asked to make the same project twice. The latest request...bunting.



I am in love with this fabric! Such lovely colours. It was the jumping off point for all the other fabrics I chose. Fabric selection is always my favorite part of sewing, but especially when I find some that I truly love.


This particular set of bunting will be making an appearance at a three-year-old's birthday party this weekend, but I think I may make up another string just for myself to enjoy...or maybe a quilt. Oh my God...a quilt in these fabrics would be AMAZING! Excuse me, I have to go get my rotary cutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...