Tuesday 17 February 2009

Beautiful weather. Boring walk.

We finally got a spell of good weather over the weekend (Did I really just use the word "spell"? Did I suddenly age 50 years without noticing?) TDSH and I packed up the stroller and headed out to Colony Farms in Coquitlam for a walk.

The walk was actually just a bribe to get TDSH to agree to come to Fabricana with me so that I could browse the fabrics in peace (i.e. sans bebe).

We don't have a good track record at Fabricana. For me, a visit usually involves me leisurely wandering the aisles looking at the tables of lovely fabrics and notions. For TDSH, a visit to Fabricana usually involves dealing with a screaming baby who seems to like to poop in the parking lot -- there are no changetables at Fabricana. You can see why I have to bribe him to come with me.

Anyhow, I've written a lot about Abner's poop lately, so instead I'll tell you about Colony Farms. In fact, I can sum it up in a word: boring.

Enjoy these pictures from our walk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...