Tuesday 2 October 2012

Problem solved

We have a huge problem at my office - there is a distinct lack of forks and spoons in the lunchroom*. No one knows where they all go. Extras have been purchased on many occasion with great hope that they will stick around and be of some use to hungry workers looking to sit and enjoy a mid-day meal, but sadly, they've all gone missing in due time.

The obvious solution is to bring your own cutlery from home (and never let it out of your sight!) But, being the crafty girl that I am, I had to take it one step further and make this cute little cutlery pouch to keep my new office-only silverware in. The cutlery set is from MEC and the fabric was from my scrap pile. A little craftiness really can solve the world's problems!




*Strangely, we seem to have plenty of knives.

1 comment:

  1. Ha - we have the exact same problem here! Lots of knives but no forks or spoons. Our solution is that Erin brought in some very odd forks - they only have 3 tines like a pitchfork and people find them so weird that they don't take them.

    I do what you do - bring my own!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...