Thursday 6 October 2011

Take note...

In just a few weeks I am participating in my very first craft sale! Yippee! If you're in the Regina area, here are the details:

True Knit 3: The Craftermath

November 5
10 am - 5 pm

University of Regina 
Ridell Centre
Multi Purpose Room
 


I have absolutely no idea what to expect. Not only have I never sold my own stuff at a craft show, but I've never even been to any of the previous True Knit shows. I'm flying blind here! I have my fingers crossed that my stuff will fit in with the vibe of the show and that folks will actually want to buy my creations (wouldn't that be nice?)

Thankfully, I've done enough craft shows with Hudsonny to know that I can't just fill my table with large (i.e. pricey) items. So, I've been scratching my head trying to think of ideas for small, quick items I can whip up to add to my table.Here is what I came up with: matchbook notepads. Cute, aren't they?


Each pad is about 2" x 2" and has 20 sheets of paper (which is apparently the absolute max my stapler can handle). They will be available as sets of three (one of each design).


I love these little guys and the fact that they tie in with my new greeting cards as well! I hope others will like them too!


If you happen to be able to make it to True Knit, be sure to stop by and say "hi!"

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! This is great news. I only wish you had a chance to do this when you were in the Lower Mainland.

    My words of advice... If you have a hard time selling your own stuff (or it's the first time you've sold your own stuff), pretend it's someone else's. Pretend you're so very lucky to be selling the awesome, lovingly hand-made crafts of the fabulous Kim Con.

    Good luck and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you at True Knit! I've done the first 2 shows and they're a lot of fun! From the looks of your work, you should have no problem with sales. See you in a few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...