Saturday 24 September 2011

Trying my hand at something new

One day soon I will be opening an Etsy shop. When I do, these cards will be for sale there. I hope you like them as much as I enjoy making them! 



I've never considered myself very artistic (at least when it comes to drawing) so to spare myself having to actually draw and recipients having to look at something I've drawn, each card instead features my fingerprints ('cause you can't really mess that up).

I'm thinking of calling the line ONE OAK because each card is one of a kind...get it? They're fingerprints...fingerprints are unique...they're one of a kind...see what I did there? Yeah, I'm clever like that.

At the moment, I have 11 different fingerprint designs including birthday, thank you, miss you, get well soon, Halloween and Christmas cards.


If you would like to order a set of holiday cards (or any of the other designs) even before I get my act together with the Etsy shop, please drop me a line at heymilkybeer [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll send you the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...