Saturday 30 April 2011

Borrowing leads to buying

Last year I borrowed this book from Miranda and loved it! I'm a sucker for a good quilting book so I picked up my own copy recently on a trip to Fabricana. [I love that they've started carrying books now even if I am reasonably sure I'm the only customer buying them.]


I've got my eye on a few quilts already including Ice Pops which appeals to my neat and orderly nature.


I'm totally looking forward to trying the Flock of Triangles pattern after reading this half-square triangles tutorial on Oh, Fransson. So easy and so classic, though...do people really need to follow a pattern to make this quilt? Seriously?


And the Hop, Skip & A Jump pattern may look a little familiar to regular Milkybeer readers since it was the inspiration for the anniversary quilt I made my parents last year. So easy to do and such a nice look.


So many quilts...so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...