Monday 20 December 2010

In the (lunch) bag

Had the pleasure of whipping up these little lunch bags for a friend recently. One of them is destined for a spot under the Christmas tree, but I think my friend will be holding on to the other for herself!



The design is based on the ubiquitous Lululemon bags you see on every lunch table around these days. I added two inside pockets, perfect for cutlery and the other accoutrements of lunch.


The fabric is a lovely organic cotton from Plum Project Studio which was a dream to sew with.


Now, back to the sewing machine. The holiday sewing extravaganza continues!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous bags!

    -Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the client who requested these bags, may I say that I absolutely love them. I've been using mine for the last week and received some great compliments. I'm sure my step-mom will love hers just as much when she opens her present on Christmas. Kim did a really fantastic job, and so quickly too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love mine too. Can't wait to show it off at work after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought 3 of these 'one of a kind' bags - - you will be the envy of the lunchroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did i read somewhere that you could make one of these lovely bags for me? thank bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...