Monday 6 April 2009

One Little Owl...literally

A little while ago I mentioned that I am opening an Etsy shop called OneLittleOwl. Today, I got started on that little endeavour by making this little guy...

So, OneLittleOwl is getting started with literally - one little owl. I must admit that I was a bit surprised at just how small the little guy wound up being - he's less than two inches tall - but, he is oh so cute!

This little hootie patootie was whipped up using a pattern I snagged from another Etsy seller, buttons scooped up from my mom's "antique" button collection and the pretty linen on the belly was scored from a recent fabric scrap sale I went to.

I can't wait to get a whole family of hootie patooties cranked out. I hope you like them as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. love your one little owl! so adorable and i love that he (or she? owls seem like boys) fits right into the palm of your hand. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hootie patootie Kim..very adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...